Official Allocations
u***@garethlock.com
2019-08-15 21:29:01 UTC
Is there a list anywhere of what official allocations have been made and to whom... I'm not so much interested in application names, more so for SWIs and WIMP messages etc...

I seem to remember coming across one on the ROOL site at some point, but can't currently seem to find it...
druck
2019-08-16 19:59:32 UTC
Post by u***@garethlock.com
Is there a list anywhere of what official allocations have been made and to whom... I'm not so much interested in application names, more so for SWIs and WIMP messages etc...
I seem to remember coming across one on the ROOL site at some point, but can't currently seem to find it...
It's here, but its for getting allocations for your programs, rather
than being able to browse for other peoples registratons.

---druck