DynamicAreas ro3.10
c***@freeRemoveuk.com.invalid
2018-07-20 08:23:11 UTC
Ref DynamicAreas ro3.10

Justin F. wrote a module - years ago - to implement DynamicAreas for
ro3.10.

Does anyone remember its name?

Thanks
--
Colin Ferris Cornwall UK

---
https://www.avg.com
f***@freakmail.de
2018-07-21 20:57:10 UTC
Post by c***@freeRemoveuk.com.invalid
Ref DynamicAreas ro3.10
Justin F. wrote a module - years ago - to implement DynamicAreas for
ro3.10.
Does anyone remember its name?
Thanks
--
Colin Ferris Cornwall UK
---
https://www.avg.com
Hallo Colin,

I think (...) it was a Module called "Dummy" or "DummyDynamicArea" in
an archive named "DDA".
If you can't find it to download, I'll have a look on my old A410 and
search for it.

Greetings,
Juergen
c***@freeRemoveuk.com.invalid
2018-07-23 09:56:57 UTC
Post by f***@freakmail.de
Post by c***@freeRemoveuk.com.invalid
Ref DynamicAreas ro3.10
Justin F. wrote a module - years ago - to implement DynamicAreas for
ro3.10.
[snip]
Post by f***@freakmail.de
Hallo Colin,
I think (...) it was a Module called "Dummy" or "DummyDynamicArea" in
an archive named "DDA".
If you can't find it to download, I'll have a look on my old A410 and
search for it.
Thanks for the offer - but Searching for 'DDA' on my HD - did the
trick :-)

Justin F. seemed to think there was another Module for doing
DynamicArea SWI'S - but I have not heard of it.
--
Colin Ferris Cornwall UK

---
https://www.avg.com
x***@gmail.com
2018-07-31 08:28:10 UTC
Post by f***@freakmail.de
Hallo Colin,
I think (...) it was a Module called "Dummy" or "DummyDynamicArea" in
an archive named "DDA".
If you can't find it to download, I'll have a look on my old A410 and
search for it.
Thanks for the offer - but Searching for 'DDA' on my HD - did the
trick :-)
Justin F. seemed to think there was another Module for doing
DynamicArea SWI'S - but I have not heard of it.
--
Colin Ferris Cornwall UK
---
https://www.avg.com
Could you upload it please ? I am interested to get a copy.