C++ programmer ? Here is a project for you. Porting 'Another world' to RISC OS machines.
x***@gmail.com
2018-04-19 11:54:36 UTC
If you are interested, I believe there is a nice project of the RISC OS machines : adapt the game 'Another world'.
The source code is available, with explanations of how the game works :
http://fabiensanglard.net/anotherWorld_code_review/index.php

My knowledge of C++ is too distant and rusted now, but with the availability of commented source code it shouldn't take long for the wizards from the RISC OS community to have it run on our machines.
Chris Gransden
2018-04-22 08:45:12 UTC
You can download it from http://www.riscosports.co.uk/games.html. You'll
need to source the game data. Runs OK on a Rpi 1B.
x***@gmail.com